Building Systems Commissioning
The Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) professionals of MJ Mechanical Services are pleased to announce their certification through NEBB, the National Environmental Balancing Bureau, to perform Building Systems Commissioning.
The objective of Systems Commissioning is to ensure that the building systems and equipment are installed in accordance with contract documents, and that they operate as intended by the project design team. In addition, commissioning confirms that all components of the HVAC system will operate as intended by the original project’s design team. By setting rigid standards for certification, a building’s owner will be assured that NEBB commissioned systems will operate at their maximum designed efficiency.
Benefits Of Building Systems Commissioning Include:
– Reduced Operating Costs Through Energy Savings
– Lower Maintenance & Repair Costs
– Improved Indoor Air Quality
– Improved Tenant Comfort
– Improved Contract Enforcement
– Reduced Liability & Warranty Claims
– Improved System & Equipment Documentation
– Ease of Future Expansion