Advantages of Balancing:
– Provide a comfortable work environment
– Reduce service calls
– Ensure that your system is performing to specifications
– Determine operating efficiency and any deficiencies
– Balance reports provide a benchmark for maintenance and for future modifications
MJ Mechanical’s BALANCING department is certified through the NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL BALANCING BUREAU (NEBB). NEBB was established in 1971 to create and maintain uniform standards for testing, adjusting, and balancing building environmental systems. It is through NEBB‘s well organized and carefully supervised program that MJ Mechanical, is able to ensure the highest quality standards.
– The NEBB Program provides national standards.
Procedures and equipment are certified and calibrated.
A NEBB qualified contractor’s competence has been verified by rigid written and practical exams. MJ Mechanical’s balance technicians actively participate in continuing education programs and seminars. Their knowledge and skills are tested on a regular basis in compliance with the standards put forth by NEBB. The NEBB certification process is detailed and demanding, because NEBB credibility is dependent on maintaining the highest standards.