In the HVAC Industry, technology is constantly changing. As requirements evolve, a facilities manager needs the services of a Mechanical Contractor that is dedicated to keeping on top of state-of-the-art technology. To provide our clients the best in service, the Controls & Balancing divisions of MJ, have combined to form the Technical Solutions Group (TSG). Our Technical Solutions Group is dedicated to providing solutions for all phases of a building’s life cycle. From designing & installing systems for a new or newly renovated building or periodic maintenance, the Technical Solutions Group can implement a program that is right for your business.
– Manufacturer’s Representative for ABCS Johnson Controls, Inc. and TAC.
– Design, installation, commissioning & service of control systems.
– Licensed in New York State to design, service and install fire & burglar alarm systems, including access control and Closed Circuit TV (CCTV).
– MJ Mechanical Services’ Technical Solutions Group
is certified through NEBB, the National Environmental Balancing Bureau. Founded in 1971, NEBB establishes standards, procedures & specifications for the HVAC industry.
– Other services include: control panel fabrication, calibration, surveys of existing mechanical systems and system analysis.
MJ Mechanical Service’s Controls & Balancing services a broad list of clients from the industrial, commercial, manufacturing & pharmaceutical sectors. References are available upon request.